Sunday, July 24, 2011

just breathe



this song has been playing on my pc for the nth time. i just can't stop listening to this. the melody, the lyrics, i can really feel the agony of Sara. she sings with so much emotion, emotions that are oh so real. it kinda makes me sad because i actually feel the same way.. "and someday i'll breathe again."
there are times when i was on the verge of giving up on him; and when i thought i decided to leaved him, somewhere at the back of my mind, telling me that i should not. oh my. "what am i gonna do?". im in loved with him and i can't bear the thought of leaving him for a petty reasons.
"still i'm searching for something..". and that something is him. i love him for who he is and that's what i'm sure of right now.
did i tell you that "he's the air i'd kill to breathe?" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment