Friday, January 3, 2014

Hush and Blush

So came January 2 2014, the day i have been freakin out. haha. It is no biggie, it is just my birthday, my 24th birthday! yay. Im such in denial that I am getting older. hukhuk :') BUT, do I look like my age? hehe
When I opened my facebook, tons of greetings and birthday wishes started to flood in. What's trending now is that they are posting some collage photos. haha looks like I got my dose of it.. look. :)))
made by Caitlin Joy Esposo
credits to Kathleen Mae Estrada
thankks to Sherly Khan Maidin
My love Sherry Mae Nocon
My buttcheek Hana Fatima Columbres
From Kristine Karla Ablao, gosh the pep squad!
by my adorable niece, SharaDhee Mohmina

hahaha I felt soooo thrilled, I didn't expect they would explore my old pictures and posted it on world wide web. The last time I check, I hid my birthdate but lo and behold. I guess there are still people who truly remembers my day. Yay, getting cheesier here. :P 
Soooo, my lovvvieeeees, please be guided. haha
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears. haha ^^, 

Thank you for the prayers, wishes and heartfelt messages (via satellite haha, timeline, pm, sms, phonecall, in person, etc.) kahit nakahidden pa sia. lels.
Thank you for me making me feel special and looooved not just yesterday even in everyday of my life.
Alhamdulillah, we are alive and living in this world is a wonderful gift itself.

basta, thank you ng marami and may He bless us all. 

love,
Dee, Dee-dee, Otephrockz, Dayang, Queen (haha. feeler mode activated.)

P.S.
my ever bestestboyfriend and I had a dinner date at WichCraft. Too bad we didnt have picture together because we were uhm shy?? haha! He is such a great friend. He even bought me a cute choco cupcake. (i dunnu whats its called.lol) 


loveeee youuu all! :* till next time :) im corny when it comes to post titles. hahah


1 comment:

  1. Hello, you are linking to a dead resource about Siargao, you can replace it with live working url, here is the live link you can use https://eligefilipinas.com/Destinos/Siargao

    ReplyDelete